Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching in Limerick

Options
  • 17-05-2008 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,
    I would like to know if there are volunteering opportunities as a teacher in Limerick. I have checked in the forum (and also on the internet) and I have found that Doras Luimni provides English lessons with volunteers. The problem is that I am French and I don't think I would be able to teach English properly.
    In France, I used to be in an organisation that helped children with their homework (meaning that they could ask questions about what they hadn't understood at school, or could ask help for some exercices). Does that exist in Ireland as well? I think it is useful for chidren that can't get the help they need at home.
    Thanks for your answers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Filan

St Vincent De Paul provide this during school term. Provide tuition to disadvantaged pupils.

Advertisement