Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell Outlet

Options
  • 17-05-2008 11:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any imformation on keyboard layouts on Dell outlets site?. I have just ordered a notebook ,since the order I have entered the service tag.
    The machine was originally shipped with norwegian keyboard layout ,language. Do dell alter the machines before shipping from the outlet site ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,036 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

had that before with a spanish machine, arrived with normal uk ireland keyboard fitted, so they must change them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Thanks Eolhc. The machine seems to be a nice one ,hopefully they'll change it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Mathiasb

yoshytoshy wrote: »
    Thanks Eolhc. The machine seems to be a nice one ,hopefully they'll change it:)

Out of interest, how did it go? Considering ordering a laptop from there myself...

BTW, all warranty procedures etc for the factory outlet PCs, are they the same as for the "regular" Dell laptops?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

Exactly the same, all the machines be they Vostro,Inspirons whatever even if they had a 3 year warranty originally and reduced to the standard 1 year collect and return warranty once their sold on the Outlet Website.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Mathiasb

majiktripp wrote: »
    Exactly the same, all the machines be they Vostro,Inspirons whatever even if they had a 3 year warranty originally and reduced to the standard 1 year collect and return warranty once their sold on the Outlet Website.

OK nice! Thanks for the quick reply. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement