Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18th birthday party

Options
  • 17-05-2008 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'm having a group of about 20 lads from around the country down for my 18th. I hear Fusion is pretty good but I live in Dundalk. Any suggestions where3 to go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

Are you having a party or jus getting together and goin on the lash?
    Fusion is quite good! Not many good pubs in Drogheda though and id say you might have hassle getting in with such a big gang!

Doesnt really matter where you go cos with such a big crowd you ll have the craic anyway!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 sholller17

NAGGIE03 wrote: »
    Are you having a party or jus getting together and goin on the lash?
    Fusion is quite good! Not many good pubs in Drogheda though and id say you might have hassle getting in with such a big gang!

Doesnt really matter where you go cos with such a big crowd you ll have the craic anyway!!

Just goin on the lash. anywhere recommended in dundalk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭mel(",)

in dundalk i would say if its the weekend silence if a thur amber 4 deff!!

stay away from ridleys mite b a bit too old!

amber or silence your best bet!

fusion is good if you could organise a mini bus, you could all prob get a bus down and as for a pub in drogheda o'sheas would suit your age group best!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mickey mac

[QUOTE

stay away from ridleys mite b a bit too old!

QUOTE]

Also the door staff are badly trained, ignorant and there's no way a group of20 lads will get in, but for a bit of crack, try to gain entry and WHEN you are refused, ask for the reasons that you are being discriminated against, quote a bit of legislation about door staff obliged give a reason for refusal.
    You still won't get in, but it's good fun winding up door staff. (always be calm and polite)

Have a good night!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭-Freebird-

Amber!

• Advertisement
Advertisement