Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding your best buddies on iPoker

Options
  • 17-05-2008 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭

Am I right in saying that when you tick the "Your Buddy" check-box on a player on iPoker al this does is put a little hand shake symbol on him, but there is no actual buddy list or a way to search for your buddies?

Does anyone have a AHK script for this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

No buddy list afaik but on ppp in the find player section just tick the box for buddy search and it will give u the location of all the ppl you have marked as buddies that are logged in at that time

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

You can, when your searching for players tick the "only buddies" box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

i went onto manager lately because of this actually, writing the names doesnt work half the time and even clicking the buddy list button doesnt work sometimes too, i asked when their software is going to be upgraded and they made it clear that there was no plan in the near future to upgrade their search system

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

You can, when your searching for players tick the "only buddies" box.

Found it thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Reggie has the same problem live.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

the buddy finder is a useless piece of crap. Ive been sitting with buddies and they dont appear in the buddy finder. EyePokers buddy finder is much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭green123

the old way they did the buddy list on tribeca was much better.
    bring back tribeca

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

i wait for to them come to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

Yeah it's very slow, unreliable and annoying. I tend to not bother with it, I really need to get eyepoker...

Advertisement