Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Toolbar & FF3 beta

Options
  • 17-05-2008 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,511 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, i've been using the firefox 3 beta for a while now, and all in all i like it lots, except for the lack of a google toolbar. Is there any way to get it to work? Or will i have to wait for google to fix it themselves? (presumably before ff 3 gets fully released in june...)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

You could use MR Tech Local Install tools to make it work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

It has google search built in (along with loads of others), why u need a toolbar as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,511 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    It has google search built in (along with loads of others), why u need a toolbar as well?

2 reasons. I have the search thing set to wikipedia by default, gets annoying having to switch. Also when you search for something using the google toolbar you can click on the words from your search in the toolbar and it will automatically highlight all words in the web page open...

Advertisement