Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Godfather Exhumed

Options
  • 17-05-2008 6:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

So apparently Shyne is due for release from prison this year for good behaviour. Having served the best 7/8 years in prison, he's going to drop his album Godfather Exhumed. Anybody else looking forward to this? Whats your opinion of Shyne? More or Less off of Godfather Buried Alive remains one of my favourite tracks to date.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭franglan

Really looking forward to it, He's probably my favourite solo artist, the first duff daddy produced shyne was really nice, and godfather buried alive was super, i could listen to that album repeatedly. Even the last couple of songs on it are classic never mind more or less, which is a classic.
    Can't wait, the release date is around september if I remember correctly,
    With all the rappers around dublin these days, is there a chance of him coming over? cause that would be brilliant.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

franglan wrote: »
    is there a chance of him coming over? cause that would be brilliant.

I doubt we'd see him on our shores with all the parole restrictions and visa restrictions for ex cons.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭SmokyMo

Cant wait for the album and I think there is a tiny chance of him coming over to Ireland butdefo not Uk , similar case with Snoop.

propz to shyne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Anybody hear any news on Shyne? Apparently he was due for release on 10th June, but I havent seen anything confirming it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Dont mean to be a downer but I doubt he'll be back to his best. It's been too long. Tupac mentioned that prison killed his spirit and he found it extremely difficult to write, and be creative. Just my opinion guys...hope he proves me wrong.

Do you know his dad is the prime minister of Belize?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Bump.

So after being deported back to Belize after his release, and is apparently living in Mexico at the moment after being refused re-entry to the US and the UK. He's signed a multi million dollar deal with Def Jam though, and is due to drop his album Guess Who this summer.

I cant wait for it, Shyne is one of the best rappers out there imo, and if this album is handled correctly, it could be amazing. More or Less and Diamonds & Mac 10's are two of my favourite tracks of the last decade.

Advertisement