Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dell QuickSet no longer loading at start up

Options
  • 16-05-2008 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭

Hi lads,

Dell QuickSet, the tool I use to mange the battery and volume from my keyboard, no longer loads itself up at start up. It used to load up and show it's icon on the taskbar but now it doesn't.

I have went through the startup list on msconfig but can't seem to find it and I have also tried to just enable everything and use a process of elimination to find it but to no avail.

I can run it manually by going into Start>Programs>Quickset but I need it to load at the start.

Can anyone help???

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Create a shortcut to the quickset program, then drag that to start>all programs> start up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Fabio

Just checked the startup folder there and it's in it....strange...

I'll post back with results as to whether it loads uo automatically or not now.

(even though I have done nothing with it really!)

Thanks AM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Download the latest version from the Dell website and reinstall it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,248 ✭✭✭Fabio

Thanks lads!

Advertisement