Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prison Break Season 4 - Monday 1st September 2008

Options
  • 16-05-2008 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭

According to Digital Spy, Fox have announced some shows for their Summer/Autumn 2008 line-up and they will kick everything off with a TWO HOUR opener for Prison Break Season 4 on Monday August 25th. I wonder how soon after that will RTÉ TWO be showing it, and if they will show it as the full 2 hour special, or chop it up into 2 episodes? Either way, the end of the Summer is when we can expect new PB. Can't wait!

MOD EDIT: Now confirmed to start September 1st in the US

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

This is good news indeed. *rubs hands together* :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

:(

Prison Break... Poor Prison Break. Worst affected of all the strike-ridden shows!
    Here's hoping for a good return!

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

I for one am looking forward to return of PB

• Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭1huge1

Good news, I'm sure RTE will have it by mid september anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭Rick_

Why not a day or two after the US broadcast, like they did for Season 3?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭jimmay

Sweet!!:D Well if theres competition with Sky again we hopefully won't have too wait much longer than the yanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

hopefully the show and the fans can receive an ending we deserve!

despite the ups and downs of the previous 2 series, i will be watching with great excitement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Can't wait!!! Getting sick of watching seasons 1-3 on DVD without knowing how they really end. So many questions to answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I'm looking forward to the return, although I don't think it'llever have the excitement of season 1, and 2 to a degree.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Season 3 ruined the show for me. The strike has nothing to do with it. It messed up Lost but we still got quality tv. Still looking forward to the return of what used to be one of the best shows on tv

• Advertisement

Season 3 ruined the show for me. The strike has nothing to do with it. It messed up Lost but we still got quality tv. Still looking forward to the return of what used to be one of the best shows on tv
    It was a bit patchy but still enjoyable I thought. There were flashes of brilliance. Hopefully the quality will return in s4.

Any word when Season 4 starts airing over here?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

jimmay wrote: »
    Any word when Season 4 starts airing over here?
    Try checking the very top sticky on the forum page! ;)

EDIT: Actually, this thread is now incorrect.. it's start September 1st in the US. Fixed thread title to reflect it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

The 2 hour season premiere is on Sky One on Tuesday 2nd September at (I think) 10pm. I wonder will RTE2 show it on the same night at 9pm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Yes they will
    DRAMA: Prison Break
    On: RTÉ 2 (102)
    Date: Tuesday 2nd September 2008 (starting in 9 days)
    Time: 21:00 to 22:40 (1 hour and 40 minutes long)

Scylla. Series 4, episode 1.

(Subtitles, 2008, 4 Star)

Starring: Wentworth Miller, Dominic Purcell, William Fichtner, Wade Williams, Jodi Lyn O'Keefe, Danay Garcia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=53031

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

deadly, oh and any one not wanting to know spoilers stay away from this weeks Zoo magazine (the best boob one or whatever) major spoiler in their entertainment news bit

I should mark the calendar but I suppose I can remember Sept 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

Is this expected to be an improvement on the last series? Lost interest in season 3.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    SWEET!!!
    WOOHOO!!!
    Can't wait now!
    It's still my favourite show on the box!!!

*skips off into the distance*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 loumac

Hi there. I know there's been a break in PB, but it airs on Fox tonight at 8pm or 9pm. I've checked all TV guides and there's nowt listed for tomorrow night. I've been watching it online for the past few weeks. Any ideas as to why it's not listed anywhere this week for RTE2? Cheers. A fan!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

It's back on next Tuesday 28th at 9pm.

Advertisement