Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist and Drummer wanted

Options
  • 16-05-2008 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hey we need to find a bassist and drummer for a summer project. We are finishing up our college degrees so we will hope to start playing in June. We are made up of two guitartists and a singer. We are around the ages of 20-22 and looking for the same age or older with musical experience. No disrespect to anyone but there has been many drummers and bassists in the past who have said they are brilliant but they aint so we are really looking for dedicated musicians who have the experience and who can play any style as we will be looking at rock, jazz and classical. We will not be looking at any metal.

If you are interested pm me or email me on dspike93@hotmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 poisonwasthecur

anyone interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 shocko-25

both 28yr olds with loads of expriance.....if you based in dublin we may be interested if you are any good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭hamsterboy

Would be real interested but unfortunately I'm based in Galway.
    Best of luck anyway

Advertisement