Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Road Vehicles in the Urban Environment

Options
  • 16-05-2008 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭

Spotted in the University of Limerick car park today, and I thought my Pajero stood out in a line of cars, this really takes the biscuit. :D Like to see security put a wheel clamp on that :p

DSCF0395.jpg

DSCF0396.jpg

Wierd thing is that this was the staff car park :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭Slig

What a complete waste of space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    why would anybody buy a 4x4 that doesnt have space for the kids booster seats?:D and where are you gonna put the school bags?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭farva

Class photo! Imagine negotiating the suburban trails of Dublin 4 in a Fastrac! If you had one of those with an 80K box, it mightn't be half bad! I wonder what kind mpg you'd get with one of those:D!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Nice parking though, not a wheel out of place.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Nice parking though, not a wheel out of place.:D

You can just make out a Micra underneath it though.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Spotted in the University of Limerick car park today, and I thought my Pajero stood out in a line of cars, this really takes the biscuit. :D Like to see security put a wheel clamp on that :p

DSCF0395.jpg

DSCF0396.jpg

Wierd thing is that this was the staff car park :eek:

Is this regular thing though or a once off? Maybe the range rover got stuck somewhere so he brought that to pull it out. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭maims3875

You would think that a 4x4 of that caliber would have alloys!

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭fastrac

thats mine

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

fastrac wrote: »
    thats mine

and....

so what't he story then? :confused:

was it bring your 4x4 to work day? :D

Advertisement