Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bogie Letting Agency

Options
  • 16-05-2008 10:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Heads up, Bogie (West African) Letting Agency at No 10 North King Street (Previously Internet Shop). Now masquerading as Letting Company, I caught them trying to send me less than suitable people for my property and then trying to charge me for the so called Premium Dedicated Service that they were prepared to offer me. Time for you to take a long trip on your bike I think. David.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,971 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Heads up, Bogie (West African) Letting Agency at No 10 North King Street (Previously Internet Shop). Now masquerading as Letting Company, I caught them trying to send me less than suitable people for my property and then trying to charge me for the so called Premium Dedicated Service that they were prepared to offer me. Time for you to take a long trip on your bike I think. David.

Hmnn I pass by that place every day. It certainly doesn't look like a letting company, it's a very bare looking space with just a desk, chair and phone.

Why did you feel the need to point out that it's African run?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭Phaetonman

Because people and businesses from West Africa make up a disproportionate number of scam operations.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Guys- this thread better be relevant, or else its binned before you know it.......

Advertisement