Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Trading Room - Opening Soon

Options
  • 16-05-2008 10:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

[snipped]

If you are interested in finding out more about the exciting new development in the betting industry, please email address@gmail.com and I will add your email address to our growing list of interested potential customers. You will then be kept informed of developments but not in any way spammed!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Rockhard1 wrote: »
    [snipped]

If you are interested in finding out more about the exciting new development in the betting industry, please email address@gmail.com and I will add your email address to our growing list of interested potential customers. You will then be kept informed of developments but not in any way spammed!
    You're just gonna concentrate on Spamming forums??

Locked, post a thread in Gambling if you want and 5starpool can deal with it these, I also don't see what this has to do with Poker never mind the Spam.

Ste05

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I've already banned him from there as he posted this crap there yesterday. Try and send any more spammers my way and I'll break your legs.

I'll get an smod to take care of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

5starpool wrote: »
    Try and send any more spammers my way and I'll break your legs.
    LOL, just keeping you busy... :p

He also spammed Horse Racing so looks like a nuking is needed. (I reported that post for the lads over there incase they missed it.)

• Subscribers Posts: 32,849 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Ya, he has been gotten already.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement