Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withdrawing from Full Tilt ???

Options
  • 16-05-2008 3:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how long it takes to recieve a cheque from Full Tilt, says 15 working days on their site but surely can't be that long ??? 3 weeks ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

You don't have neteller yet? Come on man get with it! :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

still takes them ages to process netteller withdrawels

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Wallko

If you have a credit card, it takes a few days to debit it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

Walko - dont pretend you've ever withdrawn from a poker site - jopke

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

chdpoker wrote: »
    still takes them ages to process netteller withdrawels

mine are usually done in a couple of mins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

off topic post, full tilt has been acting up for me lately and i cant even log in now. is it just me?
    and as for neteller, takes around 24 hours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

dougee19 wrote: »
    off topic post, full tilt has been acting up for me lately and i cant even log in now. is it just me?
    and as for neteller, takes around 24 hours

my connection was coming and going on Full Tilt all night last 2 nights, but I can log in now no problems

yeah i kept stalling on the site lately and been kicked off in sng's a few times, had to ring friends to play on(yes i know ye all look down on that)
    but i cant connect to the server now, this is annoying. prepaid for 4 hours in this cafe and now i cant even play poker :'(
    f*** you full tilt!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

yeah i kept stalling on the site lately and been kicked off in sng's a few times, had to ring friends to play on(yes i know ye all look down on that)but i cant connect to the server now, this is annoying. prepaid for 4 hours in this cafe and now i cant even play poker :'(

Reported to full Tilt :p

Just don't put in your blog, ole holllllllllaments is around :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

The Al Lad should be a comedian.Top class jokes and smart comments in every 2nd thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭digiman

yeah i kept stalling on the site lately and been kicked off in sng's a few times, had to ring friends to play on(yes i know ye all look down on that)
    but i cant connect to the server now, this is annoying. prepaid for 4 hours in this cafe and now i cant even play poker :'(

Hey dougee, you really should invest in a PC/laptop and an internet connection if you are going to keep playing poker. Giving it to a cafe seems like a waste and also a depressing place to play poker imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

peace and love to all even the inbred snotbags

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Russh

The Al Lad wrote: »
    Anyone know how long it takes to recieve a cheque from Full Tilt, says 15 working days on their site but surely can't be that long ??? 3 weeks ???

When did ya start working for Full Tilt Al.....

digiman wrote: »
    Hey dougee, you really should invest in a PC/laptop and an internet connection if you are going to keep playing poker. Giving it to a cafe seems like a waste and also a depressing place to play poker imo

oh i know, ive probably spent over 1k in internet cafe's in cork over the years, give or take anyway, its actually sick!!!!
    but ive been living in random houses for the last 5 years, only for a few months at a time, so i cant get a steady connection, and im moving again in 2 weeks. hopefully this will be for 6months+ and i can actually get a connection, hopefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Wallko

semibluff wrote: »
    Walko - dont pretend you've ever withdrawn from a poker site - jopke

Who this? Yeah I know, someone told me they did it on once. Must be nice withdrawing, sigh.

Advertisement