Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UL course transfer

Options
  • 16-05-2008 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi, i'm doing my leaving this year and I have applied to do "Music, media and performance technology" (LM114) and "Digital media design" (LM113) in University Limerick.

I was wondering, if i don't get into Music and i do get into Media can i then transfer to music in second year? And if so, could i go straight to second year or would i have to do 1st year in Music aswell?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

post on the UL board

• Registered Users Posts: 31,832 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Firstly, I applied for that course last year(didn't get it so trying again this year), however, I'm now trying for the one in LIT. I haven't had any good word from this course and one of my friends has even dropped out of it. LIT have installed 4 new studios and the course is top-notch(apparently.) Like sd123 said, take alook at the UL board and also take a look at the LIT board. This topic is on top!

Advertisement