Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Shops in Tipperary Town?!?

Options
  • 16-05-2008 12:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Any ideas on who are going into retail park between Tescos and Dunnes complexes??

Also - is Tipp Town Shopping Centre the only shopping centre in Ireland where you can't get a cuppa???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 budcans47

hi I am not sure who is going into the retail park ,but you will be able to get a cuppa in Dunnes soon they are opening a coffee shop soon, they are looking for staff for it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭MonsieurD

budcans47 wrote: »
    hi I am not sure who is going into the retail park ,but you will be able to get a cuppa in Dunnes soon they are opening a coffee shop soon, they are looking for staff for it now.

Thanks for that budcans47

I hope the retail park gets a few good stores. I would prefer to spend my dosh in the area where I live, rather than travelling to Limk to do my shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

MonsieurD wrote: »
    Thanks for that budcans47

I hope the retail park gets a few good stores. I would prefer to spend my dosh in the area where I live, rather than travelling to Limk to do my shopping.

dont really matter where u spend it these days as with all retail park megastores your money all makes its way back to england..

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Magnum

There is now a restaurant open in the shopping center............:D

Advertisement