Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokertracker Converting to Postgres

Options
  • 15-05-2008 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

I am trying to convert my pt2 databases to pistgres as they have got too big for access. When i go into utilities and try and convert it i keep getting an error message relating to postgres databsae. i havent a clue about postgres but i downloaded it from the link on pokertracker. one of the error messages is that i mightened have installed the postgres odbc driver, i am lost . anyone able to give me simple instructions on how to convert the databases.

Also cant get pt3 to work, it says check your databse configurations or something like that.

Maybe i have downloaded the wrong thing relating to this postgres stuff. i dont know. i have holdem manager working and i think that uses postgres also

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭GrangeUtd

Hi i had similar problems with an acces database recently and i converted to postgresql/ I use windows vista and i followed the instructions in this thread word for word and it all went smooth. http://www.pokertracker.com/forums/archives/PT2/viewtopic.php?t=6310

best thing i ever done pt runs so smooth now and pokerev runs way fatser. hope
    this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

There's a poker-tracker forum for this and the site has step by step tutorials on setting up the SQL database.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭k101

cheers grange, i will have a look at that

Advertisement