Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best assault rifle....

Options
  • 15-05-2008 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭

what assault rifle do you think is best in general,it has to be reliable,accurate and just a good gun in general really.....

BUT IT CAN ONLY BE 250 EURO OR UNDER NOT ANYMORE THEN THAT....

what would you pick........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,542 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

You made a thread just like this about 2 days ago, there are several answers

to this very question in the newbie thread

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

its a bit like asking which is the best soccer team or which is the best colour.
    everyone has a favorite.personally i've gotten stuff in for people and thought uuuurgh but they love it . to each their own i reckon.

actually 250 euro puts you pretty much in tokyo marui land. you'd be just short of classic armysville.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

you'd be better off asking in the newbie thread., you could get youself some of the G&G or a KWA stuff for that sort of money though.,

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Use the Newbies question thread for these type of posts. If I see another here I will consider it spam and ban you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement