Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best prices for Decking in Carlow County & the near abouts

Options
  • 15-05-2008 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I'm thinking to revamp my back garden and one of the main thing is to put some decking, so I started to look around but I was surprised with the prices that were given to me by Woodies & Doyles of Shamrock.
    Does someone know from were I can get decent prices.
    N.B the Project is DIY.

Regards,
    Zeppi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Zeppi wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I'm thinking to revamp my back garden and one of the main thing is to put some decking, so I started to look around but I was surprised with the prices that were given to me by Woodies & Doyles of Shamrock.
    Does someone know from were I can get decent prices.
    N.B the Project is DIY.

Regards,
    Zeppi

Try walshes homevalue on the royal oak road in bagenalstown. They will have a competitive price if you ask the lads at the counter specifically. Friendly advice at the right price and all that. Should be competitive if not better than what you have been quoted and they have all the oils, stains, screws, etc you could need,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

Try Declan Byrne & Sons Ltd. Timber Sales, Sleaty Street down beside Brooks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Zeppi

cheers lads for your comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

have you tried homebase? they have a 10% day coming up at the end of the month, might be a good time to buy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

aynon wrote: »
    have you tried homebase? they have a 10% day coming up at the end of the month, might be a good time to buy

yeah but then thats still 15% -20% more than some of the smaller hard wares still :)

Advertisement