Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options

Options
  • 15-05-2008 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,i am a first time poster but occasional browser of these boards and just a quick question if i may,its about my options post leaving cert because i really don't see myself doing very well,let me explain.

In 2006 i was diagnosed as a chronic depressive and placed on anti depressants which didn't exactly do me a world of good either but allowed me to recover eventually but during this time i essentially removed myself from the education system,i was just after finishing TY and heading on into 5th year and i did attempt to go back but was suggested by my "Shrink" after a month there that i leave again so i did.

Thing is though now i am determined to finish my leaving and i hope to eventually go to college but i am not sure of the best route so any advice or experience would do me a world of good.
    cheers

Advertisement