Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piece of Venetian 2500

Options
  • 15-05-2008 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Not sure if there will be huge interest in this on here but I can sell elsewhere if needs be.
    I recently won a package to vegas including flights, acommodation and $1k WSOP chip so Ive decided I'm playing the Venetian Deep Stack $2500+100 reg (2 day event) on July 2nd. I played the ME last year and got suckered flopping trip Q's vs trip A's so I've decided not to attempt satteliting the ME with this $1k chip.
    I hope to sell 40% of my action @ $45 per 2%, I will be taking on the REG FEE.
    All transfers to be through PokerStars
    If you're interested ship to danloulou on PokerStars.
    PM any interest.

I will be blogging all big hands at the breaks and overnight (2day event).

Kind regards,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

i will take some, but first i want to know where you won the package? is it one of those gutshot ones? where did u win it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Shivverz

Yep at CHL's a few weeks back, I was the serial raiser at your table I think.

thats you? you busted ektor int he first hand yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Shivverz wrote: »
    Yep at CHL's a few weeks back, I was the serial raiser at your table I think.

daniel smith?

thats you? you busted ektor int he first hand yeah?

Yup, he wasnt happy with that 1...

• Advertisement

Yup, he wasnt happy with that 1...

srsly? this isnt a wind up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭mistabutta

srsly? this isnt a wind up?

why would it be a wind up?

No windup lol! My A5spades caracked his JJ yes. :)

daniel smith?

Thats myself, do you work in CHL's:?

Not sure if there will be huge interest in this on here but I can sell elsewhere if needs be.
    I recently won a package to vegas including flights, acommodation and $1k WSOP chip so Ive decided I'm playing the Venetian Deep Stack $2500+100 reg (2 day event) on July 2nd. I played the ME last year and got suckered flopping trip Q's vs trip A's so I've decided not to attempt satteliting the ME with this $1k chip.
    I hope to sell 40% of my action @ $45 per 2%, I will be taking on the REG FEE.
    All transfers to be through PokerStars
    If you're interested ship to danloulou on PokerStars.
    PM any interest.

I will be blogging all big hands at the breaks and overnight (2day event).

Kind regards,

Ok, taking this down soon lol. Bad for my ego...

• Advertisement
Advertisement