Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stay at home or go to school

Options
  • 15-05-2008 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Just wondering how many are going to leave school early to study(or doss). To me i think its better to stay at home because i can get more done(no messers) but i haven't even been gone a week and i have already gotten phone calls and letters home from the school. :mad:

Anyway just want to know you opinion.....is it better to leave early or stay till the end? and what will you be doing?

Are you going to leave school early? 9 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 9 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

I stopped going in 2 weeks ago. I like only spending 4 hours a day studying. Don't think I could hack another month of losing 8:30 - 16:00 and then coming home to start proper study. Hardly anybody in my year is still going in.

I guess there are pros and cons for staying and going. If you liked school, then I guess you'd enjoy the last month and getting your teachers to correct things could be handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭1huge1

We have our grad mass on tuesday and I doubt I'll come in at all for the last week and a half then after it, well I might for german but then come home after it, see how it goes...

Advertisement