Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carpet Stains

• 15-05-2008 3:57am

Got a stain on a carpet of a lot of different stuff incl. cocoa powder, sugar and washing powder (dont ask how...), anyways these have been dried into the carpet and there is a pretty sizable stain on it now...would it be possible to grt rid of this stain at all?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 899 ✭✭✭bauderline

Children I assume ? .... I have a budding picasso at home !

Anyway, not sure how well it will turn out, but I imagine your best bet is to rent a steam cleaner from your local hire shop and treat the affected area with a combination of stain devils before steaming.

You can also try the golden pages for a company that offers a similar service. Depending on the quality and the size of the carpet it may be cheaper to replace it, depending on the costs involved.

I went for wooden floors and a leather couch... and boy am I glad !

B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭Connacht

Cynical, I don't know where you are but if you're in Dublin, my sister uses the Carpet Cleaning Co.
    Can't remember their phone no bur web is carpet-cleaning.ie.
    Good luck

Advertisement