Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Cat, Cabinteely

Options
  • 14-05-2008 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

My cat has been missing since sunday afternoon (11th may). i'm living in cabinteely, on johnstown road. She's a mix of brown and ginger tabby with white paws, stomach and white on her face. She's 9 months old, but even at that she is quite small for her age. She doesn't have a collar but she is microchipped. She's quite affectionate but startles easily with noise.

i've asked around the neighbours but none of them have seen her around either. my main worry is that someone has taken her in thinking she's a stray because she doesn't have a collar :(

usually it would be my parents loking after her really, but they've been away for the last 2 weeks. a few people have said to me that cats often do this and she'll come back when my parents come home. anybody know if this is true??

Sorry if this isn't really appropriate, but i've tried everything i can think of and still no sign of her! if anyone had any information or could help in any way i would really REALLY appreciate it!

Advertisement