Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxer book??

Options
  • 14-05-2008 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi folks, just bought an amazing new Boxer puppy today. I was just wondering does anybody know of or can recommend any good books for training.

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭kerrysgold

A general training book will do as a boxer can be trained like any other dog, but I can't really recommend a good book as I don't have any myself. Maybe try www.amazon.co.uk? P&P is a bit expensive though. If I find something I like on there I usually try and find it on ebay which seems to be a bit cheaper.
    you could also look for some boxer forums to join and get tips from experienced boxer owners. are you on http://petsireland.invisionzone.com? there are a good few boxer owners on there as well. Good luck with your new addition anyway. :)

Advertisement