Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography, Geo-Ecology

Options
  • 14-05-2008 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi, I am going over the geo-ecology chapter now, and I'm wondering, is all I need to know:
    1) a biome, and
    2) how that soil was created?
    It seems to little to be true.
    Can anyone back me up?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭fivetwenty

I'm looking for an answer on this too as my teacher never covered this sufficiently - Looking back at samples etc. I think Biomes should cover you, It's what I'm depending on anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

fivetwenty wrote: »
    I'm looking for an answer on this too as my teacher never covered this sufficiently - Looking back at samples etc. I think Biomes should cover you, It's what I'm depending on anyway

Realistically learning your Biome really well should cover you, but you may as well learn Soil Characteristics and Soil Development aswell, just to be sure. They're not difficult and most of the stuff will link in with your Biome anyway.

Advertisement