Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Beard Removal

Options
  • 14-05-2008 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭

Anyone had this done or know much about it?

Highly considerin it as shaving every day is a pain in the arse, and im sick of razor burn/rash!!

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

But what if you decide down the road that you want an awesome beard?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

I doubt I will! Ive been shavin the past 8 years and its never appealed to me!!!

and im not an actor/model/any other job that would require a beard

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

unreggd wrote: »
    I doubt I will! Ive been shavin the past 8 years and its never appealed to me!!!

and im not an actor/model/pirate any other job that would require a beard

I am very pro-beard. Shaving is a hassle but it can be a very worthwhile ritual for getting your day goings, its also very satisfying at times.

Have you looked into places that will do it?

Yeah Dundrum Clinic do it

its about 395 a session

• Registered Users Posts: 13,333 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I hope Chuck Norris never hears about this, he'll be very..very disappointed.

• Advertisement

kowloon wrote: »
    I hope Chuck Norris never hears about this, he'll be very..very disappointed.
    good!!! Chuck Norris can suck my balls!

fvckin sap :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

sick of razor burn and rash, get an electric shaver. having yourself blasted with a laser is the most unmanly thing i can possibly think of.

You're a man, get used to it.

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    get an electric shaver

Have one, still leaves rash
    having yourself blasted with a laser is the most unmanly thing i can possibly think of.

You're a man, get used to it.

get a grip! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Lilith306

unreggd wrote: »
    Yeah Dundrum Clinic do it

its about 395 a session

http://www.faceandbody.ie do it, it's €1300 for a full beard which includes six treatments but there is also 50% off that price if ordered before christmas I think. Also so you know it will probabbly take more than six sessions on a male beard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I had to check the forum title for a moment, I thought I stumbled into the ladies lounge :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

KTRIC wrote: »
    I had to check the forum title for a moment, I thought I stumbled into the ladies lounge :rolleyes:
    thanks for the constructive comment!

post reported

Advertisement