Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryano horn....

Options
  • 13-05-2008 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭

I occasionally listen to Gerry Ryan, he can be amusing, but more often annoying.

I heard recently that he is "back in the market" (easy laaaydies) and was impressed to hear him chat this morning shamelessly about the rapport he had going with Rosanna Davidson at the launch of the new Alfa Romeo, going as far to admit he had tongues wagging. I knew it would only be a matter of time before he morphed from champion family man to deft, wealthy, single womaniser.

I can see Ron Burgendy similarities here. I am pretty sure "Mr Ryan" regularly sculpts his guns and his apartment has many many leather bound books.

Classic.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Moved from Radio

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

More power to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

Wow. Things are going up for him already! Moved from Radio to "Celebrity and Showbiz"!!

The radio broadcaster will be delighted with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭NAGGIE03

Honestly though he has to be one of the slimiest creatures on this planet!! DEFINATELY got a face for the radio!! It know its not all bout looks but he really loves da sound of his own voice to!
    Watch out Ladies!!

I quite like Gerry. Beats that inbred b*stard Ryan Tubridy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

I am sure the lovely ex mrs ryan will have no problem getting admirers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭geminilady

i much prefer ryan tubridy than gerry ryan

Advertisement