Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC sale

Options
  • 13-05-2008 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭

First off....yes, I know that there is a link above for prospective sellers of PC's but I thought that i'd get a quicker answer here.
    As i've most of my new build ready to go (undecided on the case yet!), i'm considering selling my old E8500 rig...specs as below. I had thought about buying a third 8800Ultra and running tri-sli in my new rig, but have since decided to go for a pair of 9800GX2's instead.
    Sale will be for PC only..(though I may include a Dell 2407WFP-HC,Logitech G15 k/b and a mouse)..no ancilleries. What's a fair asking price?

Case:http://www.100cute.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/alienware-alx-cf.jpg c/w lighting system
    Proc:E8500 @ 4.2GHZ with Tuniq Tower,
    Mobo:Evga 680i Sli rev A1,
    PSU:Dell 1kw psu,
    Memory: Patriot PEP21G6400LL 4x1GB PC6400 memory,
    GFX:2x Evga 8800 Ultra 768mb,
    HDD:2x150GB Western Digital Raptor hdd and 2xHitachi 500GB 7200rpm hdd
    Optical Drive: Panasonic MAT****A BD-MLT SW-5582 BluRay reader/burner + Plextor PX-755 dvd

System has run a recent 3DMark score of 19,391 (with loads of running background processes:o )
    I definitely...that's definitely, absolutely definitely....did I say definitely?... will not be splitting this system. If I don't sell it complete, then I will not sell it at all. Only reasoning behind the sale is that i'm considering getting into photography in a semi pro way.
    Anyhoo, I await your comments :)

Edit: more info here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=55929611#post55929611 :)
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement