Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Feature Request] User CP link top and bottom...

Options
  • 13-05-2008 5:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭

I don't know about other boardsies, but I work very much through my user cp, when I log on to boards and have three or four subscribed threads that have fresh replies, I'll read them one by one, so I'll hit thread number one, read it (which involves scrolling all the way down through X number of posts) only to get to the end of the thread and want to go back to the user cp, which means scrolling back up.

Now this may seem small, but it irks me everytime I read a thread, so I would be very grateful for a link, where the new breadcrumb links are perhaps? I know it's not a major job, thanks for reading!

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

A User CP link at the bottom of a thread seems highly unintuitive. A compromise might be in adding a "Top" link to the other side of the new breadcrumbs link...

How's that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Aye, that's a fair compromise, thanks CuLT :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement