Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeans too tight in the leg

Options
  • 13-05-2008 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭

Hi. I'm a guy. 34 in the waist and 30 in the leg.

Anyone recommend where I can a a pair or normal jeans which aren't too tight around the knee and the bottom of the leg.

Tried Jack and Jones and thought that the jeans were very tight around my knee.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭miles teg

fatface on Exchequer St. do good jeans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭AugustusMaximus

Sorry. Should have said I'm in Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭faigs

I'm 34 leg and 34 waist, I usually have to get 36 waist to allow for more room in the leg/thigh area. The brands that fit me are usually only Replay or Energie 'Steven', so usually fork out €140 for them. Find it very hard to shop for jeans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Have you tried Next or M&S ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭AugustusMaximus

Ogham wrote: »
    Have you tried Next or M&S ?

I haven't to be honest. Would you advise any brands they carry ?

The best jeans I found to fit me are Levi 509's which are Loose Fit and Wide Leg. Sadly I can't seem to find them anywhere anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

Next and Marks and Spencers just do their own stuff - they don't sell branded jeans .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭CSC

I too am I a fan of Levi 509s. The brand of jeans I buy now is Henri Lloyd.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

H&M have a good selection in mens jeans but don't know if you have em in Cork..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

There's a shop on Oliver Plunkett street that sell Wrangler and Levis, they're not far down from Grand Parade, on the left.

Advertisement