Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People Magazine

Options
  • 12-05-2008 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Hi all!

Would anyone have a clue how to go about regularly getting a copy of US's Celeb mag, People Magazine over here? I read a copy when I was in New York and I loved it!! :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭jmcwobbles

Dunno about the hard copy of the mag itself, but you can just use the website instead - people.com

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

Oh yeah I go on that every day but I wanted to get the actual mag!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

surely beating yourself every morning with a lump of ice would be almost as good?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

Eh....could be but I'd rather just read a mag then give myself an injury!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Ya can prob subscribe to it. Or go down to your local newsagents and ask if they will order it in for you! When I was younger, my newsagents used to order Teen magazine in for me - I think it's now called Seventeen magazine and that's an american mag.

Although since it's a weekly mag, they might not be keen on ordering it in since it takes a while to get in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

pretty sure I used to be able to get this in tower records off grafton street.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,455 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

The best website for Celeb news and gossip is www.perezhilton.com
    I assume everyone knew that already but just in case..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I was home at the weekend in Kerry and I found this week's copy of Us Weekly in my local newsagents of all places! I was delighted! I asked about People magazine and they said they could get that in too if I wanted so if they can get it anybody can!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

I think Eason may sell it.

Its that or USA today i saw there

Advertisement