Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung website

Options
  • 12-05-2008 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭

how some i cant find this lcd tv model on the samsung website

Model: LE40A552P3RXXU 40A552

SAMSUNG 40" 5 SERIES FULL HD LCD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭TheAmateur

Hey again, the Samsung website hasn't been updated, the 5 and 6 series came out in April and they don't have every model up yet. It's kinda annoying actually, you think that now they have an ad campaign for the tv's and all they'd get the easy bit right...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

TheAmateur wrote: »
    Hey again, the Samsung website hasn't been updated, the 5 and 6 series came out in April and they don't have every model up yet. It's kinda annoying actually, you think that now they have an ad campaign for the tv's and all they'd get the easy bit right...

i know honest to god they even have a link on the website to view the new ads

they also annoy me with the fact they dont have a dedicated irish site, once you go so far on the smasung.ie link u end up on the uk site arrrrrgh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,085 ✭✭✭techdiver

Try the US websites. They have the manuals etc there. Pretty much the same TV's, the A550 series 5 and A650 series 6.
    http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/detail/detail.do?group=televisions&type=televisions&subtype=lcdtv&model_cd=LN40A550P3FXZA

Advertisement