Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Cat - Tramore

Options
  • 12-05-2008 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi all,

Dunno if this is the right place to post this, but if not please let me know where is best:

Lost: Cat
    Name: Magnum
    Colouring: Black, with white front with white colouring on paws.
    Area: Tramore, Monvoy Valley Estate
    When: 11th May, and was noticed missing at approx 3pm, had been seen at 12pm that same day

Notes: This cat had a serious operation last year, due to his difficulty breaking down food. In consequence to this he is on a very special diet. If you see the cat please do not feed him any hard foods, as it may cause complications with his kidneys. Magnum is also a very trusting cat and is very much an inside pet. He may find it difficult spending long periods outside. He had a grey collar with a small bell, though the bell may have come off he had been outside for a while.

Contact: Please contact me by PM or at jimmyhy@gmail.com (Any information would be greatly appreciated)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Hi

You should put posters up every where quickly. Put them up inside your estate and any estates close by. Also put on it REWARD as this will encourage kids to look out for your cat and call you if they see a similar cat.

Check with your neigbours as your cat may have wanderd into some ones shed or house. Ask any window cleaners or people who drop leaflets in your area to keep a look out. Always have a pitcure with you.

Ring all the vets to check if your cat may have been found and dropped in. Vets will pass unclaimed pets on to the DSPCA or CATSID so ring them and leave your details with them as well.

My cats gone missing for just over a week now but I've had some luck so far. I ask my lawnmower man to keep a look out and he told me he seen a cat the very same as mine in the estate beside mine on Saturday. I drove around and met some kids and asked them and they said that she was there the day before.

I put some posters up inside that estate and got a call later that night from a lady who had seen a kid palying with a small black cat like the one on the poster at the top of the estate that morning. She knew that the kid did not have a cat so she phoned me. I called into the house and left my number. I also called into the houses close by.

This morning I got a call from a lady who had seen a small black cat at the back of my estate coming out from an open upstairs window (Roxy is very smart!) of the house behind hers . I called over and seen the cat coming back out but by the time we got the door unlocked and open she had gone.

I called over to the house to check if they had any pet cats and they don't so it could be Roxy. I left my number with all of them.

When I look at all the sightings on a map it looks like she is making her way back to me and it could be just a couple more days before she find her way home her self. If it is her she's getting very close now.

I hope you find your pet cat. Don't give up!

Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 jimmy2180

Hi,

Just to say our cat came back tonight. He seemed is if someone had fed him a bit, but yet he was still starving.

Appeciate the advise you had given.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Good to hear! :)

Advertisement