Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turkish Barber in Drogheda?

Options
  • 12-05-2008 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Does anyone know if you can get turkish shaves in Drogheda, think there used to be a place above one of the barbers on Peter Street, but not sure if still there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Highlander wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can get turkish shaves in Drogheda, think there used to be a place above one of the barbers on Peter Street, but not sure if still there

I think the green man barber in peter street offers this service, i could be wrong though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Irjudge1

Terry's Barbers (Opposite the green man and upstairs) had a turkish guy. I don't know if he's still there or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Highlander

Thanks guys, will check them out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 SKAULDY

No turkish fella in terrys left. He's somewhere in ardee now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭paulocon

I remember the Turkish guy in Terry's alright.. done head massages or something like that as well... I work in Ardee - there is a barbers on the main street I think, I'll have a look and see if he is there...

• Advertisement
Advertisement