Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat Nav With Bluetooth And Good Maps Req'd, Which?

Options
  • 11-05-2008 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I need to get a sat nav for work purposes, my colleagues in the UK all use road angels but apparently they don't work well in Ireland, and the main reason they use them over there is because they are excellent when it comes to speed cameras.
    I need something with good mapping (obviously enough) and bluetooth capability for my phone (not getting a standard hands-free.)
    Price isn't really an issue as company will be paying, although not mental money!
    I would also like something that could connect to my ipod a bit better than my current itrip, but that's not as important as the mapping and bluetooth.
    ANybody know what I should be looking for?
    Recommendations please?

Thanks

Advertisement