Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ridleys not doing food anymore

Options
  • 10-05-2008 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Called into Ridleys today to get the lunch and was told that they are not doing grub anymore. Very surprised at this, they always did a great lunch and the trade seemed to be good.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

They want you to go to their other businesses at the Lisdoo or Metz.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Maybe something to do with the metz re-opening? I wouldn't eat in either spot anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭bettedavis

yeah don't see the attraction to metz, always go to mcgeoughs opp st patricks for the smoked salmon, absolutely gorg, but last week was packed with communions so ventured up to metz for 1st time in quite a while, very disappointing menu and was nothing to talk about in terms of quality or service.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

has anyone been to the new place on crowe st. The tiny Italian place. Its lovely

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Yeah, I've been in alright. Nice atmosphere. I've only had a coffee, I'll have to have a bite and see what it's like.

• Advertisement
Advertisement