Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eley Team

Options
  • 10-05-2008 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone had a chance to try this yet?

Eley Team

Seems interesting, and has gotten good reviews from benchresters across the water. Was in the Rod and Gun today however looking for it and they don't have it and aren't going to be getting it in, so anybody know, short of travelling insane distances or importing it, I might get my hands on it? Any experiences with it either?

And, if importing it is the way to go, anyone had any experience with championshooters.com? I've e-mailed to check whether they'll ship here and to get costs, but a case works out at a pretty reasonable 447 euro before shipping or assorted taxes, so could be a good idea if costs work out well and they'll ship.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

This is part of the new product line Eley have recently introduced. I would hazard a guess that you won't see any of it here for another three months or so, when stocks of the old lines have been exhausted.

Then I'd say it will be readily available. It's effectively the replacement for Eley Club .

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Tallaght Rod and Gun have the new Sport stuff available, but not Team, and they don't intend getting it in either it seems, so the new line is definitely available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

They'll only have what the distributor has in stock. I believe the distributor still has a lot of Club.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

rrpc wrote: »
    They'll only have what the distributor has in stock. I believe the distributor still has a lot of Club.

Ah, that makes sense enough so I guess. Will be interesting to try the Team EPS whenever it becomes available anyway.

Advertisement