Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy WSOP game

Options
  • 10-05-2008 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭

Last year I played a Fantasy WSOP game and it made it a lot more interesting. Anyone know of any this year? If not anyone interested in us setting up one here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Tony3004

sound s like a bit of fun .proposed system with the points . 200pts for a win 100 for a FT and 50 for a cash in any WSOP event?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Something like that. With triple points for ME. Depends how many people would be interested.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

is there a prizepool?

If people want to make one. PKR sponsored the one I did last year so put money in. Could make it $50+1 a head or something for a bit of interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

1 problem is you might not have a winner to november!

• Advertisement

ME would be decided by chip counts going to FT be crazy to wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

It would have to be on the main event only as keeping points on every WSOP event would be an admin nightmare for whoevers running it.

Id imagine a points system which starts awarding points from the cash upwards in the ME would be good.

A system of picking 8 players with something like a $30,000,000 (ie the combined hendon mob stats of your selections cannot exceed) budget would be good. I think in previous years you had to include one Irish player and one female player.

Advertisement