Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

400m x 90 m indoor facility, 2 floors + 1 basement

Options
  • 09-05-2008 2:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all, I basically need a show of hands in who would be interested in a cqb element of airsoft...own a factory and its grounds and if i see a good demand it will be refurbished for airsoft, front of building contains 2 floors of offices, which lead to a large factory floor and a power/computer control room on the 2nd floor...there is also a basement which is as large as the factory floor and contains an old chemical storage area which has been vacinnated and decontaminated, but looks like a nuclear silo if the right 'paintwork' would be added...also a docking bay at the rear with a small storage/warehouse...outside are 4 oil/water towers which will be refurbished and safe to climb(snipers will be happy). Roof is also accessible but my insurer told me there was too much risk invovling skirmishes on a roof top so roof will be off limits...i am doing this for airsoft, not myself, so feel free to give ideas, i want to give the best experience possible, i have 6 instructors lined up and will also be offering cqb training/sharpening for you vets team games will have discount from regular games and i will hold tourneys. protective face masks must be worn no exceptions, anyone removing their mask purposely and playing will be banned for a year, regardless of who you are, masks and throat guards will be provided. but here is the real question to get me started, what game types do you guys want to see??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

This must be the 5th post in this fashion. Prove to me you're legit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Bora

sorry about the no replies folks!! was away in thailand, best experience of my life by the way:)

anyways to reply to youre biggest concern and to end the dublin-cork row, location is 3hrs from cork and 2hrs from dublin...as for pics, give me a few days to head over and take some then i will put them up! and please dont lock this thread im trying to start a business here haha, plus pics are on the way...cheers folks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

You can continue posting in the other thread you posted about this:

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055283756&page=4

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement