Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Component Breakout Box for wii + xbox(1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭ongarite

Let me get this straight. You want a breakout box with single output and 3 inputs (PS3, Wii, XBOX)?
    What you are looking for is an amp, reciever like Onkyo 605. Has component & HDMI inputs and then single HDMI out to TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭jazzyk

yeah, 3 component inputs to single ouput. That Onkyo 605 seems a llittle expensive for what i'm looking for. I just want to be able to switch between 3 consoles.Maybe breakout box is the wong term, switchbox??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭ongarite

Finding one with components and HDMI in and then HDMI out, just for video switching won't be cheap if possible to find at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

You need this basically.

Forget about trying to get it to have HDMI, as onagrite said it wont be cheap if you do. Just buy a second HDMI cable and leave it plugged into the TV all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭jazzyk

You need this basically.

Forget about trying to get it to have HDMI, as onagrite said it wont be cheap if you do. Just buy a second HDMI cable and leave it plugged into the TV all the time.

Yeah thats what I was looking for. I was searching ebay but all i was coming up with was http://cgi.ebay.ie/Xbox-XBMC-Breakout-Box-video-Component-Optical-SCART-UK_W0QQitemZ360049642197QQihZ023QQcategoryZ20385QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement