Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My new resuce dog!

Options
  • 09-05-2008 1:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭

He was left abandoned in the car park of my practice and we tried to rehome him but it didnt work out, so i brought him home for a few days... now a permanent resident... say hello to Rusty... ModDog!

He does loves boards, but feels it can get a bit ruff, so needs the odd nap on the job!

23v10k5.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Glowing

Awww what a sweetheart!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭cobweb

he's cute though its only fitting that he mod Animal and Pet Issues

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Awwww what a cutie. I worked as Vet Nurse before and I fell for far too many sob stories too, many abandoned pooches were brought home to my parents' farm in Cork. They weren't exactly initially welcomed (especially after the fourth one, was told to stop then!!) but they're all a big part of the family now :) My folks were very happy the day I left that job ha ha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 georgina

What a great photo.....once you take them inside the front door.,....thats it, they're there to stay. Like our cat, came for a day....have her 6 years now :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

georgina wrote: »
    What a great photo.....once you take them inside the front door.,....thats it, they're there to stay. Like our cat, came for a day....have her 6 years now :):)

Don't say that. I found a jrt today and she definitely can't stay. Shes doing my other dogs and cats heads in!! Too crazy for my 14 year old dogs liking!! She keeps giving the jrt evil looks! Very funny!!

And Jules, your new fella is a little sweetheart!! I hope he settles in really well!

• Advertisement
Advertisement