Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

holdem manager/ipoker import problem

Options
  • 08-05-2008 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭

as far as i know holdem manager has been importing all my hands for the last month or so without a problem.

i had problems with the auto import function so i just manually import the hands after each session and then delete the files from my computer.

however yesterday i played a session of about five hours of 9 - 12 tabling and it only imported 1200 hands,then just now i played a three or four hour session and only 800 hands were imported.

anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

I had the import problem, but not sure it was the same as you sescribe.

Have you thelatest version of HM?
    Do you have the latest hud update from the HM forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

post on the forums about it(can't remember the address, or email the guy, its support at holdemmanager.net.
    I had a bunch of problems with hm too, but he sorted me out the other day so its probably just a small thing that needs to be tweaked or something

I emailed sales(at)holdemmanager.net

Roy was his name and he was very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

robinlacey wrote: »
    as far as i know holdem manager has been importing all my hands for the last month or so without a problem.

i had problems with the auto import function so i just manually import the hands after each session and then delete the files from my computer.

however yesterday i played a session of about five hours of 9 - 12 tabling and it only imported 1200 hands,then just now i played a three or four hour session and only 800 hands were imported.

anyone else had this problem?

I played on sun and had no probs then. Last night I decide to play a session and the same sh1t happened to me. Did you figure it out?

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭mickc

I had the same problem, the latest version of the program fixed it for me

its at version 1.05.05 now

http://rvgsoftware.com/communityserver/forums/18.aspx

you should be able to reimport the missed hands afterwards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭robinlacey

cheers all,for some reason it didn't occur to me to check for updates,i suppose i'm used to pokertracker doing it for you.

i'm updating it now,hopefully that'll do the trick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

The newest release also has the new replayer that shows all your hud stats and popups while replaying. Pretty damn cool

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

Oh it does? I have the newest release and somehow didn't notice that. I'll have to try that out later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

New replayer is much better then old one I must say, nice addition

Where do i get this?

The auto check for udpate option doesnt work?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭mickc

direct link

http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmtestupdate.exe

just shut down your HM beforehand

http://rvgsoftware.com/communityserver/forums/t/2314.aspx
    description of changes

Advertisement