Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

needed: a singer/synth/vocals person

Options
  • 08-05-2008 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭

for a dublin/newbridge based band to complete a 4 piece line up.

www.bebo.com/the-filament-project

preferrably a girl as it would open more dimensions with singers of both sexes, but primarily someone who is competent enough on guitar and can play some keys etc when required

listen to:
    so far away
    scribbles
    those ays are gone

for examples of what you need to be capable of, nothing overly demanding really, jsut that you be very sound conscious and have absolutley no ego

you'd be required to rehearse 1 day a week and we'd be recording and gigging very soon, all you need is a guitar, taste and some enthusiasm

age etc. irrelevant

so if you fit the bill or know someone who might then message me and we'll have a chat about it, bribes always accepted

-Colm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭filament

ah lads, no takers?

punch and pie

you'd swaer no one wanted to be in the coolest band of all time :p

well, at least i know im not the first person to be let down by boards and i certainly won't be the last :o

ah **** the lot of yez :P

Advertisement