Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegas Virgin looking for SnGs

Options
  • 08-05-2008 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭

Off to Vegas for 'work conference'. Yahoo diddly do.
    What to play some sit'n'go's while there.
    Looking at Mirage right now.
    Any tips for best Sng's and general tips?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

The MGM is the only place I remember running SnGs on a regular basis. Swish cardroom but not the softest. I would expect the SnGs to be softer though. Perfect tourist trap.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

O'Shea's beside the IP runs sngs. But it's a terrible place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

lafortezza wrote: »

Ha, ya read the thread on allvegaspoker about the place, seems like a lot of fun for a drunken game :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Tony3004

very crapshooty from my expierience .small buy ins anyway.i.e $50-$100 .better off with a small cash game . alot easier $ and more fun imo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Tony3004 wrote: »
    very crapshooty from my expierience .small buy ins anyway.i.e $50-$100

Yeah thats what i found too. Some horrible starting stacks and blind jumps. You'l do well to find something worth playing

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Tony3004

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Yeah thats what i found too. Some horrible starting stacks and blind jumps. You'l do well to find something worth playing

shur wasent i going around playing em wit ya

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

yeah the mirage and the MGM were the only places doing them that i was in, but that was two years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭niborm

I'm in Vegas at the moment, have been to a good few poker rooms so far and have not seen any SnGs as yet. I don't know if you play cash but i'd recommend it - the standard is pretty awful. Which I contributed to last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭hotspur

lafortezza wrote: »

You know that way they have tables right at the open door, I was walking past one day and saw at one of the tables the filthiest homeless guy playing you could ever see, I mean he didn't even have any shoes, huge dirty beard, you get the idea. I was going to take a photo for HJ :)

Advertisement