Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my fillings

Options
  • 07-05-2008 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭

basically i got 2 fillings today.top and bottom back teeth on the right side.and my jaw is still killing me from the needle in the jaw for the anesthetic.....but thats not the main problem!!!

basically i put my finger in my mouth to feel the teeth and it seems that the dentist has purposely chipped my teeth.its not a bad chip and was most likely what all the drilling was for.it is completely straight.feels like it was just worn down.

what im wondering is is this normal?? has anyone else ever experienced this??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Id ring up the surgery and ask bout it if ya are worried. Hope youre jaws better today:)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I've had this happen before, as you eat your food over the next few weeks/months the jagged part should smooth itself out again..

Advertisement