Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Router for Netopia 3341

Options
  • 07-05-2008 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hello all,

I have had eircom broadband for a few years now and have been using the Netopia 3341 (non wireless) DSL modem.

However, after aquiring a PS3 and 360 over the last few months and having a second PC in the house the 3341 doesnt cut it any more.

What I need is a wireless router with 3 wired connections for my PC, PS3 & 360 and also a wireless USB adapter.

After reasding a few FAQS Im quessing what I need is something like this. Would this do the job?

(Sorry, if this is a very simple question. I consider my self quite techno savvy but this wireless/router/gateway stuff always confused the hell out of me :o )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Looks fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭mac_leinn

Thanks for the reply Sherifu.

Might order on soon.

I always felt penalised for getting broadband early. Everyone else I know is getting fancy all-in-one modem+wirelss+router from wircom now! :)

Thanks again.

Advertisement