Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Musicians

Options
  • 07-05-2008 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭

Looking for musicians in and around Limerick to get a gigging band up and running. If you're interested get back to me.

-Funk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mikegav

what do you play? and originals or covers

• Registered Users Posts: 29 shanecoffey2

cool man, I'm from limerick meself, playin guitar and lookin to start up a band. I love all stuff like rory gallagher, clapton, zeppelin, neil young, guns n roses, metallica, gary moore..................Im doin the leavin cert in a few weeks and then my times me own for the summer *bliss*. So anyway, you seem to like all de same sort of band I do, we should have a jam some time. **** it, if your interested anyway give us a pm or an email, I think the forces that be will boot me off boards.ie if i post my mobile number, so you can email me at

Shanecoffey2@yahoo.ie

Cheers, look forward to hearin from you, Shane

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

mikegav wrote: »
    what do you play? and originals or covers

All originals, Have loads written and am up for working on some more with the band. If you've got some too we can bang them out.
    cool man, I'm from limerick meself, playin guitar and lookin to start up a band. I love all stuff like rory gallagher, clapton, zeppelin, neil young, guns n roses, metallica, gary moore..................Im doin the leavin cert in a few weeks and then my times me own for the summer *bliss*. So anyway, you seem to like all de same sort of band I do, we should have a jam some time. **** it, if your interested anyway give us a pm or an email, I think the forces that be will boot me off boards.ie if i post my mobile number, so you can email me at

Shanecoffey2@yahoo.ie

Cheers, look forward to hearin from you, Shane

Cheers man, I'll email you tonight.

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 rjf1986

Hi,

I know this is a bit late maybe, but I am a 22 y/o drummer in Limerick looking to get a covers band and maybe originals stuff sorted out!

Good gear, and experience playing on the road.

I listen to Pearl Jam,. Zeppelin, Pumpkins, Nirvana and Loads More RHCP, QOTSA.

email ritchie.farrant@gmail.com if you are stiull looking dude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

I'm a bassist into pretty much anything, but I might be a bit bit busy over summer cos I'm in two other bands as well. If you're really stuck for a bassist gimme a shout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

rjf1986 wrote: »
    Hi,

I know this is a bit late maybe, but I am a 22 y/o drummer in Limerick looking to get a covers band and maybe originals stuff sorted out!

Good gear, and experience playing on the road.

I listen to Pearl Jam,. Zeppelin, Pumpkins, Nirvana and Loads More RHCP, QOTSA.

email ritchie.farrant@gmail.com if you are stiull looking dude!
    Parsley wrote: »
    I'm a bassist into pretty much anything, but I might be a bit bit busy over summer cos I'm in two other bands as well. If you're really stuck for a bassist gimme a shout.

Cheers guys, will mail you's this evening/tomorrow morning.

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

Oh, I should probly mention that I'll be moving to Cork in September for College.

Advertisement