Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which SatNav? (use in portugal)

Options
  • 07-05-2008 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hey all,

I'm looking to get a SatNav as a present (just as another person is here!) but this one is primarily for use in Portugal. Which one would be recommended? It's for my folks and they're kinda blind too! I'm thinking of the TomTom ONE XL Europe. Is this the best one around?

Kevpatts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,507 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Compare the map detail for Garmin and TomTom for a specific area in Portugal.
    Both companies have map viewers on their websites. Best to get the product which has the most detailed mapping for the area in which they will spend most of their time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

whatever you choose, the XL versions are not worth the extra dosh. The standard screens are big enough

Advertisement