Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We need a drummer

Options
  • 07-05-2008 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Hi,

My band need a new new drummer. The drummer we're playing with at the moment is going home to canada in July. We love him and we'll miss him (: but we'll need a new drummer to keep going. We're releasing our debut e.p. at the end of June.... check out our website and get in touch if you like what you hear. www.thefuneralsuits.com Talk to you soon. Michael

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Beastieboy

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

just listened to the my space.love what you guys are doing,id love to do it,its exactly the kind of band im trying to get into

just listened to the my space.love what you guys are doing,id love to do it,its exactly the kind of band im trying to get into

Hi Surannewrap, do you play drums ye? We're pretty easygoing if you fancy a jam.... we have a free rehearsal room in a primary school out near tallaght. And we'll be looking for a fourth member soon too. Michael

edit: ad us on myspace!! and we have a good mighty boosh story fresh from last night.

bump

anyone want a jam???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

sorry for the no reply!adding you now:)

cool! it'll be easier arranging a jam over there...

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 3 eamo1985

Beastieboy wrote: »
    Hi,

My band need a new new drummer. The drummer we're playing with at the moment is going home to canada in July. We love him and we'll miss him (: but we'll need a new drummer to keep going. We're releasing our debut e.p. at the end of June.... check out our website and get in touch if you like what you hear. www.thefuneralsuits.com Talk to you soon. Michael

hey you guys still lookin for a drummer, playin for 4 years, my drummin would defo suit your style for sure

eamo1985 wrote: »
    hey you guys still lookin for a drummer, playin for 4 years, my drummin would defo suit your style for sure

ye we're still looking, you interested in a jam?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 eamo1985

sure why not! my email is dunball@hotmail.com probabley be easier sorting it through that

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 3 laurentic

If you are still stuck for a drummer give me a shout at laurentic@mail.com - like the tunes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 True_Blue

Are you guys still looking for a drummer?

ye still looking

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭somerandomguy

still looking for a drummer?? What age??? Im living in cork but im goin to college in dublin next year been playing 4 and a half years many many influences

• Registered Users Posts: 3 laurentic

Still interested...email me to set something up if you want. I sent a PM with some info.

we're 22 can check out www.myspace.com/thefuneralsuits for music and stuff.... still looking for a drummer!!! will reply to anyone that pm'd already :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 shocko-25

im 28 & playin 19yrs if it suits?

MOds.... could you delete this thread? we still need a new drummer but i'd like to start a new thread so that i can clean the thread up.... and so i can be more detailed in my original post....

We still need a drummer

Check out our myspace and get in touch if your interested or know someone that might be interested!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 gregmc

Hey, if you are still looking give me an email at gregmc123@gmail.com, i'm 23, loads of experience gigging/recording etc

Cheers

Advertisement