Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shut Up You Plebs

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

For someone who seems so keen on setting us all free, you certainly love your propoganda. The article is nothing but a rant, claiming inevitable outcomes with no proof other than the authors paranoia and hatred of the US government.

It seems these a severe case of the pot calling the kettle black. You claim the "bigboys" are controlling the "plebs" which can really also mean those who get rich of conspiracies controlling those who believe them. You're already part of the system you seem to be fighting.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Dude. You're arguing with casey212.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 thebigshot

humanji wrote: »
    It seems these a severe case of the pot calling the kettle black. You claim the "bigboys" are controlling the "plebs" which can really also mean those who get rich of conspiracies controlling those who believe them. You're already part of the system you seem to be fighting.

You know nothing about me or the majority of my opinions, mate.

Eh, yeah I do, you just posted your opinion. Remember? It was just a couple of posts ago. Look, I'll quote it:
    In my opinion the plebs are getting nothing less than they asked for. We have a nation of idiots following the latest trends, brainwashed by the media and speaking like americans.

See? That's your opinion. It even starts with the words "In my opinion". If it's not your opinion, then why would you lie that it is?And you're implying that the "plebs" ie your average Joe, is being controlled against their knowledge by "the big boys". I just pointed out that in a delightfully ironic twist, the people who headline conspiracy theories are making a fortune out of those who subscribe to their ideas. Their customers run like sheep to pick up their latest book or dvd. You don't see the comparison?

So where exactly have I gone wrong?

oscarBravo wrote: »
    Dude. You're arguing with casey212.
    I know. But it's a slow day and it takes my mind off of not being outside.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Ah Casey, yer back, d'ya think ya can keep tha aul head down this time??

Too late. But fingers-crossed for next time!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

did anyone else see all the chem-trails over dublin today? they were really big and dispursed. kinda like clowds. not good.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

When did this become a chemtrail thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Where casey goes, they're sure to follow! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭KERPAL

whos this CASEY212 characther?

He's the Boards.ie equivalent to a recurring character on a TV show. No matter how many times he's banned, he re-reg's again. But instead of keeping quiet, he goes on various rants on various forums and quickly gets banned again. It's kind of funny, in a sad kind of way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

did you notice his return in the Jim Corr thread??

Advertisement